BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Potenza Innovations, the software development division of Potenza, Inc., is currently seeking to fill a position for a full time Business Development Manager. Potenza, Inc. is a rapidly growing company, earning a rank in the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in America 3 years in a row. We are currently the 7th fastest growing company in Louisiana.
Our work focuses upon the ongoing development and support of a marketing/advertising intelligence and automation platform “Return Flight” (ReturnFlight.com). Our business development manager would focus upon the following objectives:
Devise innovative ways to bring in new customers or offer new products to existing customers.
- Nurture existing customer relationships, ensuring questions, concerns or problems are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with Product and QA/QC teams to ensure their priorities and scheduled are in line with the needs of existing customers.
Work with vendors to ensure they are providing their services in a timely and cost effective manner in to meet the needs of our business and our customers.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
Provide quick how-to support over screen share for existing customers as needed to answer questions or resolve problems
- Write documentation for the software using illustrations and other visual aids
- Create screencasts walking through various features of the software which will be made available to customers
- Answer general questions from customers via phone or email
- Direct feature requests and/or bugs to appropriate teams, and keep the requesting customer regularly updated on their status
- Build and conduct demos for customers
- Complete miscellaneous managed service requests and communicate with customer
- Manage incoming leads from website form submissions
- Additional support of new customers who need special attention
Use product support software to monitor open issues and ensure those being requested by customers are expedited as appropriate
Our vision for the Business Development Manager is to be an in-house “customer advocate,” who is above all passionate about the needs of our existing customers and growing our business. This individual should be organized, punctual, self-motivated and excited about technology. A bachelor’s degree in business and/or the liberal arts is strongly desired. Excellent writing and other communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate would also have a moderate technical background, with the ability to adapt to and learn new software quickly.
Salary D.O.E. Email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com