Potenza Innovations, based in Lafayette, LA, is pleased to announce we are hiring for the position of Director of Software Development.
Job Description: Envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes and designs software enhancements and new modules; manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction. Manages developers and the completion of projects, resources, capacity, and deadlines. Interacts with customers at a strategic level primarily focused upon new products and features rather than order fulfillment or bugs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and/or capabilities:
• Experience with Jira or similar project management software.
• Experience working with software development teams.
• Experience planning and scoping software features, including the use of wireframing software (Pidoco, MyBalsamiq, Gliffy or similar)
• Experience with capacity management, pipelines, dependency management and software roadmapping.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines with constant communication to various stakeholders is a must.
About Potenza Innovations:
We are the software development division of Potenza Inc., an advertising and branding agency founded in 2007. Potenza Innovations develops and supports the marketing automation and intelligence platform Return Flight, which services hundreds of small to medium sized businesses across the country. With special emphasis upon the automotive dealer industry, Potenza Innovations provides the technical backing behind DriveAuto, a joint venture with Sinclair Broadcast Group. We are growing rapidly and are looking for high quality people to join our team to help lead our company to the next level in 2018. Potenza has made the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America four years in a row, and was recently honored by the Independent as one of the Top 50 companies in Acadiana.
Please send resumes to [email protected]