We’re looking for a talented rockstar graphic designer! This particular position is an entry level position in which the chosen candidate will assist our team of senior designers in hopes of eventually developing into a more prominent role in our creative company. Helping businesses and brands thrive, Potenza is one of the largest agencies in the region and one of the fastest growing firms in the country.…and we’re not done yet. We’re just getting started. If you’re ready to get on this bus and go with us apply now.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create and execute retail-driven graphic design
• Execute designs of direction set by art director
• Basic client and internal revisions
• Resizing existing digital and print designs created for other applications
• For print, executing preflight tasks ( bleeds, color profiles, image resolution, asset gathering including fonts, illustrations, and images etc.)
• Building physical presentation samples (cutting and gluing blackboards, sample packaging and brochure mockups)
Qualifications and Skills
• Entry-Level, Recent Graduate to 2 yrs out
• Adobe Creative Cloud Proficient
• Online portfolio with student, internship, agency, and or freelance work.
• Working knowledge of typography, color, and layout
• Understanding of Fundamental Graphic Design Principles• Workhorse mentality
• Student Addys and Other Graphic Design Awards
• A love for finding inspiration beyond the computer and in the world around you
• Team Player
What Will Put You Over the Top on Our List!
• You’re super talented and ambitious, have worked harder than your peers, really need an opportunity, are cool playing a supporting role as we help you develop into a headlining act.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Retirement Packages
• Paid Time Off after an evaluation period
• You can bring your dog to work
• Happy Hour at 4:30 Every Friday