Potenza, a full-service marketing agency in downtown Lafayette, is seeking a full-time Search Engine Marketing Specialist for their rapidly growing Interactive Marketing department. Potenza was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s 5,000 fastest growing privately-owned companies for the third year in a row. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will possess a passion for marketing and a student mindset. This position is responsible for the building of pay per click campaigns and managing the performance of existing accounts.
This job is meant for you if:
- You care about the details and making sure things are done right. You can work autonomously within a team environment. You can communicate clearly, and have experience speaking with customers through phone and email. You write very well and can create compelling ads within a strict character limit.
- You love to learn new things, and you learn them quickly. You are comfortable with seeing things performed once, and following instructions with little need for further direction. You follow processes and take initiative when there is room for improvement.
- You don’t get frustrated easily, and you take guidance humbly. You are accountable for your mistakes, and you take initiative to correct them in the future. You like numbers and solving problems. No matter how many times you’ve done something, you care about getting it right, every time.
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Public Relations, Informatics, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be available to work in our Lafayette, LA location 40 hrs /week
Preferred applicants will have:
- 1+ Year experience managing paid search campaigns.
- AdWords Certifications in one more than one of the following:
- Search, Display, Mobile, Video, or Shopping Advertising
- Bing Ads Certifications
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager
To apply for the Search Engine Marketing Specialist position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Search Engine Marketing Specialist” in the subject line. Attach resume as a word document and include the cover letter in the body of the email.